Maintaining the health and safety of our employees and our patients are mutually beneficial outcomes. Ghaya Care has established a COVID-19 Response Team that meets regularly to monitor developments and closely follow the guidance and advisories from governments and public health organizations.
As a licensed homecare operator, we are following updated procedures from the Ministry of Health in UAE (MOH), Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and World Health Organisation (WHO).
Our office team, management and care provider are all collaborating a number of actions, including but not limited to:
1. Educating all employees and care providers about the virus.
2. Encouraging office employees to work from home if they can.
3. Remote learning and guidance on infection control and on how to contain the virus.
4. Sensitization of company cars and avoiding using any public transportation.
5. Temperature checks before starting duties for all care providers. A temperature log sheet is kept and monitored daily by management.
6. Using PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when with patients. This includes gloves, masks and disposable gowns.
7. Increased vigilance about protecting all our patients and clients from illness be it the flu, COVID-19, or any other communicable disease. These measures are not new to us as we seek to minimize risk regularly for our clients.
Our care providers have always follow an established protocol to stay home when sick. In the case they exhibit symptoms, they will report asap and a reliever will be scheduled to cover the shift.
The UAE government has launched the StayHome Campaign urging everyone to stay home. Home is the safest place for you or your loved one, as indications show that the virus is spread more quickly in facilities and in public places. Possible exposure will remain the lowest for those who are able to stay in their homes with limited outside contact.
Ghaya Care is commitment to play it's part by helping families in need to keep their loved one at home and limit exposure through personalized care and support. Our focus has always been the health and well being our local communities.
For more information on COVID 19, pleasevisit https://www.mohap.gov.ae/en/AwarenessCenter/Pages/COVID-19.aspx
Let's get to know you and your familyʼs needs. We work with you to develop a personalized care plan. Leave us your information, and we’ll contact you.
Want to speak with someone right now?Call 04 278 9918